When India banned Tik Tok and the US is planning to ban it. There is a big gap, and there is no social media app available like Tik Tok, where people can upload their short videos and add effects in them.
Though Facebook observed the market for such app earlier this ban and started working on creating such a feature in Instagram App to add short video with audio and visual effects called Instagram Reels
Today Good News for Short Video Creator or Social Media Enthusiasts!
Facebook’s Instagram is officially launching the feature called Instagram Reels like short video app Tik Tok, offering a new way to create and discover short videos on Instagram to entertain friends and followers.
Hellooooo, Reels 🙌
Introducing a new way to create and discover short, entertaining videos on Instagram.
Reels is rolling out today to more than 50 countries around the world.
— Instagram (@instagram) August 5, 2020
Instagram Reels has passed the testing phase. It was tested in Brazil since November and in Germany, France, and India.
The main attributes of Instagram Reels are followings
- can record 15 seconds multi-clip videos with audio and visual effects, edit with new creative tools.
- Here you can share reels with your followers in Feed, and if you have your public account you can make them available to the Instagram community through a new space in Explore or in story feature where post disappear after 24 hours
- Reels in Explore offers the chance to become a creator on Instagram and reach new audiences on a global level
- The features available to edit the Reels are Audio, AR Effects, Timer & Countdown, Align, Speed.
- Privacy consideration in Private and Public Instagram Account
If you want to know how you can create, share and watch Reels (Short Videos) Visit Here- Instagram Reels