LinkedIn has recently launched a new feature for its users which will allow users to showcase their work on their profile for others to see.
Here in this feature a user can showcase their work such as
- A LinkedIn post that has been created by a user or shared on their profile wall.
- Article Authored and published by on LinkedIn.
- External links to other sites.
- Any kind of media that you can upload for example, images, documents any PPTs and videos.
LinkedIn posts and events are restricted from this feature to protect the privacy of other members.
Here is how you can add your work samples to the new feature section on both desktop and mobile by following the below steps.
- Click on the Me icon on the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- From here you can see your profile page.
- Just below your profile banner, you will see a button called Add profile section.
- Just drag down the button, you will see the below options
- You can add your work samples as posts, links, media, articles as per mentioned on the popup window.
- Click save or done.
LinkedIn is rolling out this feature gradually thus it may be appear or disappear on your profile right now, but you will see it soon on your profile.